The maker basics videos on my DrVAX YouTube channel are designed to teach aspiring makers, makers of all ages, about basic equipment and skills needed to participate in the maker community. Topics covered will include:
- Woodworking Tools and Skills
- Getting Started with 3d Printing
- Electronics made simple
- Anyone can learn basic computer programming, yes anyone!
- Using single board (tiny) computers
- Photography for makers (you needs photos of the stuff you build)
Here are links to the first two Maker Basic videos about using a drill press and the hand tools you need for your 3d printing workspace: